Friday, July 6, 2012

Texting the Tenant

I stopped by the shop this afternoon and was showing the girls some photos of the townhouse.  They too were shocked by the gunk.  I explained how I was going to sneak over there this evening and paint a few rooms...just a little surprise for my husband.  But I had an ulterior motive:  I wanted him to see that we CAN do this on our own.  Well, Tarin (our newest Lucketts girl) offered to help!  Then, Dillon (one of our worker boys) offered to help as well.  We had a real plan here!  I was getting very excited...we might get the whole first floor done!
Okay, long story short ..WE GOT NOTHING DONE!  We tried!  But, we quickly realized...as we were trying to apply the paint that the walls were too dirty, dusty, sticky, hairy, STICKY ...just disgusting.
They left ....I cried! And then I pulled out my sidekick - the Android.
1,2,3,4,5,6,...texts later....I typed without thinking....
Still waiting for a response.



No comments:

Post a Comment